KORE’s Energy Efficiency Incentive with Electric Ireland
Don’t qualify for KORE’s Warmer Homes Scheme? The Electric Ireland Incentive is the perfect way to upgrade your home’s energy efficiency. This limited time programme offers discounts on your Electric Ireland electricity or gas bill when you install qualifying measures:
1. Roof Insulation – Save up to €104 on your next electricity bill and a cash grant of up to €300 from SEAI
2. Internal Dry Lining Insulation – Save up to €400 on your next electricity bill and a cash grant of up to €2400 from SEAI
3. External Wall Insulation – Save up to €472 on your next electricity bill and a cash grant of up to €4500 from SEAI
4. Boiler & Heating Controls – Save up to €459.60 on your next electricity bill and a cash grant of €700 from SEAI
5. Cavity Wall Insulation – Save up to €260 on your next electricity bill and a cash grant of of €300 from SEAI
6. Heat Pumps – Save up to €1019.20 on your next electricity bill
7. Full Window Replacement – Save up to €132 on your next electric bill
8. Floor Insulation – Save up to €88 on your next electricity bill
9. Heating Controls – Save up to €325.60 on your next electricity bill and a cash grant of €600 from SEAI
How Does the Energy Efficiency Incentive Work?
To qualify for the Electric Ireland Energy Efficiency Incentive you must own a house built before 2006. You must also be an Electric Ireland customer. If you are with another provider you can easily switch to Electric Ireland to avail of this offer. You’re also entitled to any new customer promotions Electric Ireland may be offering at the time you switch!
This Incentive may also be combined with SEAI’s Better Energy Homes Scheme. This Scheme offers cash grants on qualifying measures. To avail of the Better Energy Homes Scheme you must own a home built before 2006 and you must not have participated in the Scheme in the past. If you qualify for both offers you’ll receive a discount on your electricity or gas bill, plus cash back from SEAI on a range of measures. The amount you pay out of pocket will be significantly reduced!
Here’s how the discount and grant process works:
What Measures Are Covered?
See If You Qualify
Submit your details below and we’ll ring you to discuss your needs, grants and discounts that may be available to you. You may also receive a free, no obligation quotation for any measures you’re interested in, whether it’s covered by the grant or not! Don’t forget, most measures are covered by both the Electric Ireland Incentive and Better Energy Homes Scheme, so your out of pocket expense could be minimal.