Helping insulate Ireland one building at a time
What FREE Measures Are Included?
You’ll receive a number of free energy efficiency measures in your home should you qualify. These measures include:
- Free Cavity Wall Insulation
- Free Attic Insulation
- Free Draught Proofing
- Free Pipe Insulation
- Free Cold & Hot Water Tank Lagging
- Free Low Energy Light Bulbs
- Free Energy Advice and Building Energy Rating Certificate (BER)
All measures are included at NO COST to the homeowner as long as you comply will all aspects of the programme.
How Do I Avail of Free Insulation?
Many homeowners throughout Ireland will qualify for free insulation and energy efficiency measures in their homes. To qualify, your home must have been built before 2006 and you must own the home. The house cannot be owned by a Local Authority. In addition, you, or your legal spouse or partner, must be in receipt of one of the following:
- Fuel Allowance as part of the National Fuel Scheme
- Job Seekers Allowance for over six months and with children under 7 years of age
- Family Income Supplement
- One-Parent Family Payment
You’ll have to verify your eligibility as part of the application process. Applicants must have their application signed by the local Department of Social Protection Office to verify benefits.
Here’s What Our Customers Are Saying…
See If You Qualify for Free Insulation